Yoshimura Signature Series RS-9T Stainless Slip-on Exhaust W/Stainless Mufflers 17-18 Honda CRF450R/RX
The 2017 CRF450R’s engine and muffler configuration gave us the opportunity to create an entirely new system built specifically for the new CRF450 machines. Introducing our all-new Signature Series RS-9T tapered dual muffler exhaust system for the all new CRF450R.
Yoshimura has been working tirelessly on development with American Honda HRC’s engineers to achieve maximum performance and mass centralization, to optimize rider usability. Yoshimura achieved all this by moving the new RS-9T mufflers forward in order to tuck in under the side number plates. Working with HRC race engineers and the all-new 449cc Unicam engine and its unique downdraft fuel injection system, Yoshimura was able to deliver an exhaust that provides more tractable power and improved torque.
Some features on the new RS-9T dual tapered muffler CRF450R/RX system include:
• Dyno and track tested by Honda R&D in Japan, American Honda MX Team, and HRC All Japan MX Racing Team
• New compact forward positioned RS-9T dual muffler design provides lower centre of gravity for better mass centralization
• Larger RS-9T core creates improved throttle response, and power in mid and top end
• New RS-9T mufflers have more volume than stock to provide a decrease in overall dB noise level
• Works with or without Honda’s new optional electric start system
• Stainless Steel Tail-pipes
Honda CRF450R 2017
Honda CRF450R 2018
Honda CRF450RX 2017
Honda CRF450RX 2018
Available on backorder